Sunday, November 06, 2022

Taking it easy due to illness

Wordle 505 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The usual pancakes and bacon for breakfast turned out well. 

After breakfast we got the laundry started, and then T. took the kid to the park and I walked to the farmer's marked for some groceries. Other than that I just took it easy. I lay down for a few hours in the early afternoon. The kid had a class playdate and I had planned to go but T. took her alone. I also finished the laundry and played WoW a little more openly, but still in a relaxing way...

Dinner was pork chops, mashed potatoes, and a salad. The salad green mix I had got turned out to be weird but otherwise it was fine. I put the kid to bed a little later than usual and got to bed a little later than usual, despite not feeling well, but at least I got a fairly good night's sleep.

No comments: