Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Fall is here

Wordle 844 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

If going to Vermont for leaf-peeping and cider-making wasn't evidence enough, yesterday morning I wore long pants and long sleeves for the first time when biking the kid in.

Yesterday during the day was OK. Not too productive, but under the circumstances I don't feel too bad about it. I still got stuff done in two meetings. I went grocery shopping in the afternoon, right before one of those meetings. 

At the last minute to get the kid I prepped some stuff for dinner. The guitar lesson went fine. T. had problems with dinner (orange chicken stir-fry), but she got it edible and in time for her to go to her exercise class. I got the kid through a tiny bit more homework and a shower before letting her watch funny cat videos on YouTube. I felt out of sorts through the evening and I'm not sure why.

I woke up this morning and was dismayed to find a new font when I started my computer. Apparently the updates it installed last night, which I thought was a routine security update, was actually Windows 11. Ugh. Now everything looks just a tiny bit different and I have to learn a whole new bunch of settings. It would be set in my ways to the point of self-parody but I'm seriously considering reverting it.

No comments: