Saturday, October 21, 2023

Farm fun

Wordle 854 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I did about an hour of work first thing in the morning on a couple different tasks, but mostly took the day off because the kid had school inservice. We took the kid to Cox Farms with some friends. it was fun but tiring. Kids outnumbered grownups. There was at least one moment we thought we had lost four of them. 

When we got home I tried to make lasagna for dinner. It was a package T. had bought and didn't come with instructions. I called the place that made them and they said to cook it at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. I cooked it for 40 minutes and it was still frozen. T. blamed the company, but I confess I blame T. a tiny bit.

Fortunately the kid's gymnastics class was an hour later than last week, so we had time to go out to eat. We went to a Thai place for variety. Mine was spicy. After that, gymnastics for the kid while T. and I went grocery shopping.

No comments: