Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Typical Tuesday

Wordle 851 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Typical day yesterday. No problems dropping the kid off. Morning team meeting went well. My main pasttime was Warcraft, of course, but considering that it's reset day I feel less bad about it than I do the other 6 days. I listened in on two meetings in the afternoon but they required no thought of me besides dealing with J.'s technically-correct-but-annoying commentary. I got a few minor-to-moderate tasks done, or at least noticeably worked on. In the midafternoon I walked to CVS for a few things.

Guitar lesson in the afternoon, which I got the kid to at the last minute. T. made chicken fried rice for dinner. I had the kid do some homework and we watched Casper, the 90s movie, before bed. 'Tis the season.

No comments: