Friday, October 06, 2023

Work plus travel

Wordle 839 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday was fine. Busy. Work was OK. One meeting in the morning. After that I generally stayed on top of things at work but spent most of my time preparing for the trip. I also finished reading Ninth House so I wouldn't have to bring it with me with less than 50 pages left. It was good. Dark but fun urban fantasy. Next up: For the Wolf, a birthday present. 

Near the end of the workday I sent out a reminder about a document that has been in process for a long time. Amazingly, maybe because it has management interest, I got a response. 

I met T. at the school around 3:30 to get the kid. From there we went straight to the airport. Got on the plane around 7, got to Manchester around 9:30, got to my parent's house just before midnight. Good thing T. and I slept on the plane and the kid slept in my parent's van.

No comments: