Sunday, October 29, 2023

Relaxing and working

Wordle 862 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday we had pancakes, as usual, although details were off. (Less fruit than we'd like, and thicker batter to finish off the bag of Krusteaz.) We got started on laundry early because today would be busy. We went to the farmer's market after that, and forced the kid to help out around the house a bit. 

In the early afternoon, T. and the kid went to a Girl Scout event. I thought about it but didn't. Instead I went to the store, played Warcraft (of course), took a nap, did more laundry, and cleaned up around the house. The nap was unusual but welcome. My sleep has been just a bit inadequate lately. 

Dinner was steak and asparagus. T. and I watched Totally Killer after the kid was in bed. We were up later than usual, partly due to my nap but also because our neighbors were having a loud party.

No comments: