Thursday, October 05, 2023

A good day

Wordle 838 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I didn't deserve that. Made one actual mistake in an earlier guess and generally wasn't smart at all.

Yesterday was a good day. I had a therapy session in the morning that felt good. At work I finished that document I complained about yesterday. Maybe thanks to the momentum, I started two more tasks from the backlog and finished them. They were harder than what I hoped to find a week and a half ago, but still pretty easy. Our numbers are looking good. 

Personally, I went for a jog a little after 1 PM. Only 2 miles, but anything is better than nothing, right? I also finished the "chores" on several characters in Warcraft. Doesn't matter in any objective sense but it was fun, and feels better than how I spent the day before. I could second-guess stuff about today - could have got stuff done earlier in the day, could have got even more done - but it was pretty good.

For dinner, T. and I went to La Cosecha and ate during a school fundraiser. We had to hurry out of there to pick up the kid from a playdate and dinner with a friend.

The only problem was the evening. I took notes on a school parent group's meeting for T. while she read to the kid. We might have switched, but I had read both of the last two nights as well. The meeting took almost 2 hours. Good for us/them but tiring. After that we got ready for the trip. Making my to-do list for today was a bit stressful...

No comments: