Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I tried

Wordle 858 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I did a little grocery shopping on the way home from dropping the kid off yesterday. It turned out to not be needed, but there's no harm in getting ahead of things. 

As for personal stuff, I folded laundry, paid a renovation engineer's bill, reached out to the architect with some questions, and reached out to a podiatrist, dentist, and eye doctor about appointments. Two of those were after going to get the kid, but better late than never.

Work was OK too. Two meetings, both productive, some emails sent. There's an urgent task on my to-do list I should have worked on and didn't, which I feel bad about, but that's partly because I tried to close out another task first and it turned out to be much harder than I expected. That also kept me from getting proper exercise, but I got the minimum recommended steps in anyway by the end of the day.

I got the kid to guitar lesson, maybe not earlier than usual, but with more done before it than usual. T. made fried rice for dinner. The evening was relaxing.

I picked the name for the post early, as a sort of apology for not getting more done or an expression of annoyance at the difficulties I had with various things above, but honestly, I don't think I have anything to apologize for. The day seems like it should have been good enough.

No comments: