Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Constant vigilance

Wordle 907 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Couldn't bike the kid to school yesterday morning because the ebike had a flat. Probably should have been more careful about biking around glass. Driving home took forever due to construction, but in defense of the city, I should have taken a different route. 

Not too productive at work. I attended three meetings, two of which requiring actual activity, but that's about it. I feel bad about sustaining productivity no longer than I did. Work aside, I got no exercise, and there were projects around the house I got to at the last minute or not at all.

I got the kid to guitar lessons fine and went for a walk during it to get my step quota in. 

Dinner was steak and cauliflower.

I didn't sleep well last night. Stress is an obvious reason. I think T. didn't either, though, and I'm not sure why. I had weird dreams. Not scary, just weird: being lost in a rural area, finding a new cat at home who looked just like our old one...

No comments: