Saturday, December 09, 2023

Friday

Wordle 903 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Biked the kid to school on the e-bike yesterday. Not great fun, but better than dealing with traffic. 

It was the biweekly report day. It was average. I had all but one of the reports by 10 AM. My own team lead's report was late, which was weird. In addition to that, I also got one other document draft done. (That was going to my own lead, and she seemed off the game about that too. Rough day? Week?) Any Friday in which I get something done other than the report is a good one, I guess.

In the afternoon I ran a quick errand at the hardware store. Like normal, I drove to the school. Unlike normal, T. and I didn't have dinner with the kid before gymnastics. She ate, but the gym was hosting a parent's night out event, so we had a couple extra hours. We wound up having a pretty low-key dinner - we didn't have reservations anywhere, and I started some anti-inflammatory medication for the plantar fasciitis, so I limited my drinking - but it was still nice.

No comments: