Saturday, December 02, 2023

Productivity? On a Friday?

Wordle 896 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Drove the kid to school because it was cold.

At work I focused on organizing our backlog. It was impressive. There are over 40 documents awaiting our attention, and organizing them became urgent because we're getting help with a certain type of them. In addition to those, I found myself working on getting all of them organized. Good for me. I took a brief break to walk to the drugstore and get a couple things we (T. specifically) needed, and late in the afternoon I tried a dungeon in Warcraft, but on the whole, productive.

After school, we went to the parent hangout event at the nearby cafe and had dinner there (pizza for T. and I, a burger for the kid). It was tough dragging her away from her friends for gymnastics class. 

We all seem to be getting on each other's nerves lately. The kid is often grumpy, and T. and I were sniping at each other about Christmas present plans a bit. But after how I spent yesterday, I don't think I have anything to feel bad about.

No comments: