Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Again? Wow

Wordle 899 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Drove the kid to school yesterday. I think it was warm enough, but the kid was scared off by last week. Next time we bike, we'll prepare better, and I sure hope that will be before spring...

Like Friday, I was productive at work yesterday. I was mainly focused on organizing the part of our backlog that we aren't getting help with, and in the process got several small-to-medium tasks from the backlog or in a nearby gray area done. I also worked on some things that aren't in either category. Good for me. I don't want to make too much of two productive days in a row, but it's still a bit surprising. Was there some trick to this? 

In the afternoon I went for a walk for exercise and to the hardware store for batteries. This let me cross one or even two things off my to-do list (but generated one more. Oh well, still progress). Getting the kid was uneventful. Dinner was steak and Brussels sprouts. Afterwards we all watched part 2 of the Doctor Who 60th anniversary special. It's nice to develop common interests with the kid.

No comments: