Monday, December 18, 2023

Girl Scouts and more errands

Wordle 912 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The usual Sunday breakfast yesterday, followed by a trip to the farmer's market. The kid biked with me. 

Later in the morning she had a Girl Scout event. The host was just up the block, so while we had to make several trips to get equipment we were loaning over there, the car wasn't used at all. 

While T. and the kid did that, I had time to myself. I was responsible, in that I sorted some books to bring to a Little Free Library and went to the grocery store before playing Warcraft. Good for me.

Plans for the afternoon fell through (we had thought there would be a Cub Scout event, but got the schedule wrong; nothing for them this month). We looked forward to free time, but while cleaning up after the Girl Scout event, T.'s phone stopped working. We all went to the Verizon store and waited while she got it fixed, and did a little more grocery shopping on the way for things I had forgotten (or didn't think we needed, but T. and the kid disagreed). 

Dinner was chicken in the vermouth/caper sauce and glazed carrots.

No comments: