Saturday, December 03, 2022

A productive Friday

Wordle 532 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday was fine. I didn't get absolutely everything done, but I got everything done I needed to do at work. 

At home I did get everything done. (I guess I still have to do some Christmas shopping and didn't, but other than that.) The list was unusually long, too. Several phones calls to make: the eye doctor about when my new glasses would be ready (they had arrived yesterday, I just hadn't been notified yet), the library about a DVD I had meant to return but they hadn't registered (they checked and found it), the credit card company about the time last week it was lost (no harm done, but figuring that out was annoying). Plus some Christmas-related research. At work I talked to my coworkers a lot online and got a few useful things done there. Not quite everything there either, but close enough.

Getting the kid to gymnastic was uneventful. While she was there T. and I we went for a walk. Not as much as the day before but better than nothing. Dinner was a sit-down meal at Matchbox, which we haven't been to in a while. It was nice but took longer than we would have liked. The kid got in bed after 9.

No comments: