Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Not productive but tired anyway

Wordle 535 5/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Should have kept thinking about letters that worked and got it in four. Oh well.

Yesterday was not productive. Did the bare minimum at work: responding to queries, and attended a meeting and tried to contribute but it didn't matter all that much. I wasn't incredibly personally productive either. T. got stuff done for summer plans and Christmas stuff and I was able to meaningfully contribute to that discussion but didn't actually do much myself in those areas either.

I went for a walk in the afternoon for exercise. Afterwards I decided to make a marinade for the steak for dinner, but T. was worried about getting the kid even later, so she went without me. (Turns out she was right. The kid was mad because her friends had already left. My fault, I guess, but we can't always time it exactly...) T. and I liked dinner but the kid didn't all that much. 

We stayed up later than planned, until around 11:30. The main reason was a cliffhanger on the show we were watching (Wednesday, if it matters). I woke up around 5 when the cat came into bed with us, and T. was snoring too. After I went downstairs I found cat pee on the floor, and after T. got up we found some on our bed too. I hope this is just a protest at the state of the litter box, but I fear he's sick. Or rather, I know he's sick, he has had a runny nose and been sneezing for days. I fear he's seriously sick. So a trip to the dry cleaner's and a call to the vet are on my to-do list for today.

No comments: