Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Busy evening

Wordle 542 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday morning was uneventful. One afternoon meeting went well. I sent several reminders of things right before logging off. Then I walked to the post office to mail several packages (one to Georgia, one planned to Vermont but it was so big I had to put it in two boxes, and one letter that needed special postage because it was going to France). As soon as I got back, T. reminded me that I had also planned to get stamps but forgot. Ugh. There was teasing about it.

Dinner was salmon, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. T. and I thought it was awesome. The kid thought the potatoes and broccoli were acceptable and ate some salmon under protest. 

Bedtime for the kid was T.'s task last night, but it was difficult. The kid just won't let us leave before she falls asleep. This is annoying, boring, and when we have things we actually want to get done in addition to games and watching TV, it's a waste of time. Last night was one of those nights, with Christmas cards to write and a long to-do list to start on, or at least organize.

I slept well last night. My good mood this morning lasted right up until I noticed some cat pee on the floor. The crisis may not be over. Also, one of those reminders I sent out at work yesterday afternoon resulted in a response, which I guess is better than not, but not nearly as helpful a response as I would have liked.

No comments: