Friday, December 23, 2022

Even more family

Wordle 552 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday my workday was much like the one before. One meeting right at 9 AM EST, a.k.a. 6 AM for me, so I got up a little early. Coffee in the apartment after that, and breakfast as well. The kid watched lots of TV. I don't really object to that on principle considering how active we were for the past few days, but based on behavior later, maybe I should object for practical reasons... we were mostly undisturbed while working. 

Around 1, my parents arrived in their RV. Cool. We all hung out for a while. T.'s mother took the kid to what was supposed to be a puppet show at the library, but there was a schedule mixup or something, so instead was just an arts and crafts event. 

The kid was manic in the afternoon. I don't know if it's grandparent overload, or TV overload, or what, but she was demanding about playing with me and others borderline violent when I got tired of it. Tiring and not great behavior. Dinner was a sort of chicken enchilada bake.

No comments: