Sunday, December 25, 2022

Absolutely nothing going on

Wordle 554 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday, as usual, T.'s mother made a big breakfast. Just a little after that, let's say around 10, the kid complained about a stomachache and soon threw up. I wasn't there for it but I was called in to help with the cleanup. 

Mainly because of that, we did nothing yesterday. The kid spent most of the day watching TV. T. did the same, but on a different TV with different shows. I played WoW and read and generally hung out. We didn't have anything planned anyway, but it was hard to persuade/convince/force the kid to do anything when she was genuinely sick. The parents ran a few minor errands. Later in the afternoon T. and I went on a short, easy walk, and dragged the kid with us without too much protest.

Dinner was corned beef and cabbage, a family favorite recipe, made by my other to give T.'s mom a break.

No comments: