Saturday, December 17, 2022

Absolutely nothing going on

Wordle 546 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I worked from home, i.e. from the apartment over the in-laws' garage, from 6 to 3 or so, just like in the summers of 2020 and 2021 except not due to contagion. (And in 2020, I brought my work computer so I couldn't play Warcraft, but I brought my personal computer in 2021 and this time. Work wasn't too busy, as is typical for Fridays that aren't the day of the biweekly report. I had meals and snacks in the house with the family.

In the afternoon, the other four of them ran some minor errands, but I just hung out and relaxed. Dinner was tilapia, brussels sprouts, and roasted potatoes, but reporting this is less interesting since I had no hand in making it, it was T.'s mother.

We were in bed by 8:30 due to both jet lag and lack of sleep in terms of total hours, and up around 6 this morning.

No comments: