Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Cat pee everywhere

Wordle 536 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tough one.

Work was fine yesterday. Could have been better, could have been worse. One meeting in the morning, productive. After that I called the vet. The cat has an appointment for today. Then I took the comforter to the dry cleaner's, as well as a pair of pants of mine with a broken zipper. After that I decided to treat myself to takeout for lunch. The first place I went to couldn't process my order because their system was updating. (We have also been getting in yelling matches with our Alexa lately. She spontaneously suggested I buy a Mo Willems book, and I told her "stop trying to sell me things", and she acknowledged it, but who knows if it worked. Technology sucks.) The second place I went to was new to me. It was nice, but seemed overpriced. 

On the way to getting the kid, I met T. at the Harris Teeter for a couple more vegetables and more kitty litter. 

Dinner was spaghetti and asparagus. Easy.

The cat had continued peeing every few minutes but it's cold and wet out so we tried to cat-proof the house. I got cleaned up while T. put the kid to bed. T. and I watched a little TV and then I went to bed around 10:30 - earlier than the last few nights but still later than planned. I got up again around 11 because the cat had snuck into our room. Ugh. We've gone through too many blankets over the past couple days.

No comments: