Saturday, May 20, 2023

A golf bag and bananas

Wordle 700 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday before anyone else was up, I got started on the most urgent of the three items on my to-do list. Good for me. After dropping the kid off at school, I picked up a golf club bad we won at the auction fundraiser last week. My dad will appreciate it when we can finally get it to him, I guess.

At work in the morning I polished off that urgent item despite some problems with how the file was set up. It's not completely done, but it's in a good place. I also finished the second of the three items and was pretty thorough about it. Good for me. In the early afternoon, follow-ups on a couple other things at work, and then biking across town to physical therapy. On the way home, a little shopping for bananas for a camping treat T. is planning at the Girl Scout event this weekend.

If all this productivity sounds too good to be true, like something must have fallen through, that's true: yoga. I spent a few minutes reading about exercise three and my eyes glazed over and I went back to Warcraft. I'll have to either get started at the perfect time with maximum executive function and nothing else going on, or else give up on this for a while and pursue other fitness routines. Like jogging, maybe. My physical therapist said in passing that I could restart if I want. 

Anyways, after getting home, a little more work, and then I went to get the kid and T. for gymnastics. Afterwards we met a friend of hers for dinner at a burger place nearby. 

Time to clean kitchen: 

10:30.

No comments: