Tuesday, May 09, 2023

School parent meeting

Wordle 689 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tough word.

Biked the kid to school yesterday. 

The day was slow and not that productive. Still tired from the weekend, maybe. Didn't get too much done at work. Personally, T. was around, so I had help with the usual chores like laundry, lunch, and cleanup, and made lunch for two. Conversation mainly focused on planning upcoming possible vacations. She does most of the work for that. I generally appreciate it, but (a) I feel like we're overdue for a break, I really appreciated the one thing she suggested that was simply an outing while the kid would be gone over the summer, and (b) with the home renovation we're planning, I think we shouldn't commit to spending anything big until that's more firmed up. 

We got the kid around the usual time, but it took a lot longer than usual because of a parents' organization meeting. Lots of stuff going on. T. is asking me if I want to run for an office. I'm not saying I shouldn't but I'm leery. Dinner was pizza at that meeting.

No comments: