Saturday, May 27, 2023

Multiple Friday reports

Wordle 707 6/6

🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday the kid felt okay, and a covid test was negative, so I took her to school.

It was the biweekly report day at work, so that's always busy. The last of the reports came in earlier than usual, which is always nice. In addition I worked on that general report on the document update effort, and a few other minor things. I also finished that school board application.

I played only about half an hour of Warcraft over the course of the day. I'm not saying that to brag or complain, just to say how hard I was working. It's busy these days and my self-discipline is better than I would have expected.

Physical therapy in the afternoon. By the time I was home, T. was too. She had an easy day at work, the last day before a long weekend. We relaxed for a bit, then went to get the kid.

Gymnastics went well. At first there was a visitors' segment, where the kids put on a little demonstration for us. During the normal class T. and I went to a nearby bar for drinks. On the way home we gave some friends/classmates/neighbors a ride home because there was confusion about their plans. Dinner was pizza.

Time to clean kitchen: noon. Leftovers for lunch and genuinely busy.

No comments: