Thursday, May 04, 2023

Sore legs

Wordle 684 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I didn't do yoga in the morning because I had a busy morning, sort of: I had to get the kid to school about 20 minutes earlier than usual because I had volunteered to help out at a teacher appreciation event. Parents managed traffic during morning dropoff so the teachers didn't have to. Using T.'s bike without using the motor is definitely exercise, by the way.

Work wasn't too productive. That thing I didn't finish yesterday honestly was more complicated than I thought, it involves moving text from a PDF to a Word document which always sucks, but of course I had other distractions too.

Biked to a physical therapy appointment in the afternoon and stopped by the pharmacy for a precription of T.'s on the way back. That, plus the actual PT, is adequately tiring. If this amount of physical therapy - biking the kid to school with minimal ebike motor use, plus using my own bike for ~4 miles of errands, plus either PT or yoga - was routine, I'd be happy with and confident about my fitness. Of course, it isn't.

Dinner was pasta and glazed carrots. I tried something new with the carrots and it was edible but could have been better.

No comments: