Saturday, March 04, 2023

Busy and ugly weather but otherwise OK

Wordle 623 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Drove the kid to school yesterday. 

At work it was the day for the biweekly report, which is never fun. Maybe even worse than typical if measuring by when we get the last of them or the average of them. Also, at the last minute the night before we got a request for an urgent document outside the usual process from a team we already dislike, of course. I didn't do anything with it at the time but it cast a pall over things...

We left early to get the kid because there was also a Black History Month event at her school. We had signed up to volunteer, but it seemed them didn't need us, so we just supervised the kid and stuff. 

From there to gymnastics class. Meanwhile I went grocery shopping. I went to the store twice because I forgot so many things the first time. 

I did my physical therapy over dinner. I was thorough about it.

No comments: