Monday, March 13, 2023

Damn Daylight Savings Time

Wordle 632 5/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I went for a walk a little later than the previous few days, but still before T. got up or I made breakfast or anything. Breakfast was pancakes and bacon. The kids appreciated it. Ours was still a little bit sick when she first got up, but was active and generally her usual self by breakfast time.

They played games while T. had a turn in the bathroom. I took them to the park very briefly before it was time to go. They stalled, of course. We visited with her parents again a bit while dropping the friend off, and then went to Costco. 

The list was long. Haven't had such a big visit there in a while. Afterwards we went somewhere new for lunch: Micho's, a Dominican place. The food was good, but the service wasn't, or maybe I should say the management? The kid wanted lemonade, which we'd thought they had because of an ad outside but they didn't; T. wanted a brunch platter, but the menu she tried to order from was for a special event that had ended, and more. 

After that, home to unload and relax a tiny bit. Then we went to visit friends, the people who we cancelled brunch with the day before. In addition to socializing, he's an architect and she's very financial-minded so we wanted their advice on our planned renovation of the house.

Dinner was chicken (vermouth/caper sauce) and roasted broccoli.

I kind of got my physical therapy in throughout the day. I think I did it all except for the part with rolling my foot on something cold, but not all at once. A little while at the friend's house, a little while cooking, and a little after dinner. I'm not sure how much it changes the value to do it like that, but then, I also spent a lot of the day on my feet, so I feel like I was active enough.

No comments: