Sunday, March 26, 2023

Lots of shopping

Wordle 645 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Typical brunch yesterday. 

We went shopping yesterday. This was on the calendar for over a week because things kept coming up, but I wanted to get some shopping done with T. primarily responsible for keeping the kid out of trouble instead of me. The stops:

  1. To some stranger's house to pick up a pogo stick for the kid T. found on BuyNothing.
  2. To Dick's Sporting Goods. There was nothing specific I was looking for but I had a gift certificate to spend. I wound up getting sweat pants for jogging when it's too cold for shorts. 
  3. To Five Below where T. had taken the kid while I was in there. We got candy and squishy toys for some reason.
  4. Lunch: Chipotle.
  5. To Costco. We were just there a couple weeks ago but likewise had money to spend. 
  6. Halfway around the beltway to a comic book store near Tysons Corner Mall. The goal was comic book sleeves and boards to really really finish preserving my whole collection just before hopefully selling a chunk of it. I was torn about this but the kid had some kind of a logical argument about making room for new stuff I'd like more. I don't know, but at least it'll all be organized.We also got some books for the kid there and I wonder if she planned that.
  7. Tysons Corner Mall. I got shoes after a lot of agonizing about them. T. got me shorts because she's convinced I needed them. I think the ladies got some clothes for themselves too.

We met our friend C. for dinner in the Coastal Flats in the mall.

We got home late but still had to make the beds and get showered. It was a long day. 

No comments: