Friday, March 17, 2023

Oblivious irresponsibility

Wordle 636 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got the kid to school uneventfully yesterday. 

I had four meetings scheduled in the morning yesterday. But one was cancelled with moderate notice (less than 24 hours, a dentist would have billed us for it, but more than we normally get), and one turned out to be quick and easy and efficient. Two meetings with anything resembling effort doesn't sound too bad. They were finished by noon, so except for one follow-up I thought I was in a good place to relax for the rest of the afternoon.

A little after noon I walked to the Post Office to mail tax info to the accountant. In the afternoon I took care of one follow-up on one of those meetings, but mostly just relaxed, i.e. played WoW. T. had signed up to help out with a book fair at the kid's school around 4. I went with her. They had plenty of help, so I cleaned the car, helped with the shopping for the kid, and went for a walk. The weather was nice, after several chilly days. 

Dinner was the leftovers from last night, plus air fryer broccoli. Easy, and T. and I liked it, at least. I did my physical therapy afterwards. 

At the last minute before bed I realized I had forgotten the follow-up from the first meeting yesterday, the most important or at least most urgent one. And now that I mention it I said I'd have that document I procrastinated on done by this week and the week is nearly over. Ugh. I could have been better yesterday. Just to make this morning even better, I had login problems, although they're fixed now.

No comments: