Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Not much going on

Wordle 648 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took the kid to school uneventfully, except for traffic. I'm really looking forward to when the kid can bike with me. Probably not this month, maybe not even this school year, but someday...

Once again, had the house to myself. I had three meetings scheduled. The first, our usual team meeting, was moved to later in the day due to a conflict for our manager. The second was unexpectedly productive. This team has been problematic to work with, and they're still behind in a sense, but we got stuff done. Yay. The third was cancelled. It would probably have been productive too so I'm a bit disappointed but can't complain about more free time.

In the afternoon I went grocery shopping. I spent a little time on comic book sorting, but got through less than half a box. I left around 5 to get the kid to swim class. We were a few minutes late, not due to traffic, but parking. The lot was overflowing. (Two cars were taking up two spaces each. One had a handicapped tag and therefore theoretically had a logical reason. The other I assume is just an asshole.) I thought about dropping her off and moving the car, but so many people were doing the same thing, I figured we'd be OK. 

Dinner was enchiladas, T.'s recipe.

No comments: