Saturday, March 25, 2023

Good but slothful

Wordle 644 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I drove the kid to school alone just because T. wanted to relax; it was her last day at her current job. 

Work was fine. One meeting, which wasn't as productive as we might have hoped for, but at least we learned something. I did one training (3 down, 2 to go) and did some organizational stuff I've been meaning to finish for a few days.

I played Warcraft in my downtime. Two dungeons done. This is the sort of thing that's fun, but they would have been more fun if they had gone better. I'm well into challenging content by my standards. I also continued sorting my comic book collection. I hope to sell a chunk of it in 2 weeks, but this isn't realistic if I don't decide what to actually sell. 

We got the kid from school and to gymnastics uneventfully. While she was in there I went to Trader Joe's for a few groceries and browsed two bookstores for exercise-related things. I got a used yoga book. Not exactly what I was looking for, but hey, it was only $6. We got dinner from a new place by accident - T. thought she was looking up the menu of a place we've been before, but no. I liked it but the other two didn't. After dinner I called my dad to say happy birthday.

In all this, something had to fall by the wayside, and it was exercise. I got none, except for physical therapy while talking to my parents.

No comments: