Friday, March 03, 2023

Lots of planning

Wordle 622 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dropped the kid off myself because T. had a doctor's appointment. 

I had a meeting planned yesterday but it was cancelled at the last minute, so there was a little unexpected free time, which is nice. In the late morning and early afternoon I sent several emails about planning or ongoing issues. Nothing was exactly resolved, and one seems to be regressing or otherwise approaching needing management intervention, but I certainly feel productive.

In the mid-afternoon we had a video call with the architect and several engineers or people involved in planning the renovation. Meanwhile the landscaper came to look into the earth-moving needs in our crawlspace. Busy.

We got the kid early, due to a Girl Scouts meeting, but stayed late due to guitar. New teacher again. Scheduling problems.

Dinner was a kielbasa and green beans from a can. The kid said she prefers my homemade green beans. I'm flattered. But we needed something easy due to how late the evening was, and I wanted to have something from a can for more cooking oil storage. I did my physical therapy while cooking and having dinner but never got to one part at all. In addition, I'm not sure how much it helps to do it with several minutes between one part and the next. Oh well. Doing anything daily has to be better than not.

No comments: