Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Barbie and not much else

Wordle 766 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not very motivated or productive yesterday. I had three meetings and they all had important stuff going on and I wish I could say they kept me busy all day, but that would be bullshit. The meetings were important (sort of; at least, they were most interesting than usual) but didn't require action of me, either during or after. I just followed along, did the bare necessities of stuff due yesterday, and played Warcraft. (More on this soon, maybe.) 

I took the bus to physical therapy. It was fine. I took the bus back. I stopped at home for about 10 minutes to collect T. and a few other things and then we walked over to the movie theater to see Barbie. It was hilarious. 

After that, dinner at Las Gemelas nearby. It was fine. Pricey for what we got, but fast, easy, and good. 

I was tired by night. I'm not sure if there's anything general to say about sleeping well and fitness but I almost went to bed without watching TV, but T. talked me out of it. Glad I only watched one episode, though.

No comments: