Friday, July 14, 2023

Hectic morning, relaxing afternoon

Wordle 755 3/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday morning was, as the title says, hectic. For one thing, I had two meetings overlapping and had to attend them both. A meeting with the architect about the engineering diagrams, and a meeting for work I had to take minutes at. My own fault; I didn't let anyone know about the conflict until too late and no one could fill in for me at work. J. listened to most of it but had a conflict himself. Both the meetings went worse than they would have otherwise but I got the essentials for each.

After that I had only a brief break before a documentation update meeting, a particularly big one. Not as messy as I feared, thanks to hard work by me and others, but still busy. 

There was also follow-up on that SharePoint access issue. I didn't break anything, and J. was at least somewhat confused about the same things as me, which was a relief. 

After all that, I didn't feel too bad about not getting much done in the afternoon. 

Later in the day I walked to the store for some groceries. It was hot. That was my exercise for the day. It still didn't reach the number of steps recommended by my phone's app, but oh well. I felt I couldn't go jogging because I was still a bit sore from the day before, so to make up for it I did some push-ups after the shopping.

Dinner was beef tips and a green salad.

No comments: