Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Work and PT

Wordle 752 5/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I was on my work computer the whole day since T. was around and I was sharing the table. I was busy. Finished two document updates and started a bunch more as part of a general organizing effort. I also worked on that bad-but-not-as-bad-as-I-expected document. Two meetings, but neither really required anything of me.

I wasn't totally swamped or hyperfocused, but when my mind wandered it did so in SFW ways, like old Unfogged discussions and webcomics. (This is totally mindless. If I ever feel bad about my game habits, I have to remember they aren't replacing anything particularly edifying.)

A little after 2:30 I biked to physical therapy for the first time in several weeks. It was fine. Lots of diagnostic stuff, partly to train a new therapist and partly because something about their records system changed, so it wasn't as intense as usual. On the way home I did some quick grocery shopping.

After I got back, a couple quick emails to make it a full workday, and then T. and I went to a nearby bar we haven't been to in a while. Once again, taking advantage of the kid being gone.

No comments: