Saturday, July 08, 2023

Calisthenics, work, and grilling

Wordle 749 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I thought about going jogging first thing in the morning, and got as far as going out the door and taking a few steps, but something in my feet felt off. Maybe I'm not at the point of jogging one day after another yet. 

Work was fine. The biweekly report was average. I could have got more done other than it, but I never have high expectations for Friday afternoons. After that I did some calisthenics. The same routine as a week ago, but more moderate, i.e. both resting longer between exercises and shortening or skipping entirely some exercises that didn't feel right. I want to play it safe and be smart about it.

Late in the afternoon I walked to Trader Joe's for some groceries. 

Dinner was steak and squash, grilled, with red wine. How fancy.

No comments: