Friday, July 07, 2023

Work and happy hour

Wordle 748 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Went jogging yesterday morning. Good for me. The "medium" route. 

Work was fine. One meeting in the morning I took minutes at. That messy document I finished my draft of the day before, I got a response yesterday morning. It left something to be desired - I had one follow-up meeting about it yesterday and maybe more to come - but was still more than I expected. I could have got more done in some areas, we really are busy these days, but I feel good about work overall. 

In the afternoon, T. and I decided to have dinner at a happy hour. I did a little research and suggested a place on H St. we haven't been to in a long time. It was good. After that, ice cream a medium walk away. 

In the evening, two episodes of Secret Invasion. It's OK. 

In Warcraft, I got those last three bosses of the current raid in pickup groups. Cool.

No comments: